Persian Chobi Kilim Runner 148 x 66 CM
Persian Chobi Kilim Runner
Size: 148 x 66 CM
Made in Afghanistan.
Free Delivery in 2-4 Working days.
1 in stock
- FINE AFGHAN CHOBI KILIM – A beautiful, Original 100% Wool Hand woven Kilim Rug, made from 100% hand spun Wool, each kilim has been individually hand-crafted and when purchased you will be the proud owner of this one and only work of art.
- HAND WOVEN – Hand woven using hand spun wool and Vegetable Organic Natural dyes, Short Fringes to avoid being caught in vacuum and stay neat
- SUBTLE & MUTED WARM COLOURS – These rugs are often recognised by their warm and subtle colours since they are made using natural organic vegetable dyes unlike many others which are chemical dyes but also by their geometric tribal pattern. Woven with Wool and with fringes on both ends,
- QUALITY – Fine Afghan Chobi Kilim rugs are not the cheapest handmade Kilims but this is due to the quality and work which makes them extremely hard wearing with high density and low pile.
- SIZE – 148 x 66 CM – approx. – The sizes quoted can vary slightly from one side to other as these are hand made rugs and can not be exact, hand knotted rugs vary slightly in shape, thickness, pattern and sizes.
Black, Blue, Green, Orange, Red
150 x 60 CM